Hey Jane community,
The September rush is cresting on the horizon, and we are paddling to catch that wave. 🌊 We’ve got some exciting things coming up, and we can’t wait to float them by you.
(1) Allied 2022: Jane Summer School is back in session!
We’re back for another exciting week of the coolest classes around.
Join us Monday, August 22nd - Friday, August 26th for 5 days of free, virtual classes. Discover how to grow your practice, and continue serving your community in the best way possible. Whether you’re a member of the community or just curious, everyone is welcome. This is for anyone who wants to hear from industry experts, Jane Ambassadors, and members of the Jane team to share their expertise in clinic growth, marketing, privacy & security, and more!
(2) Coming soon: Automated License Adjustments!
We’re making it easier for Account Owners to update license counts when adding and removing staff members without having to manually make that update or call our team (even though we love hearing from you). Jane will ask a few questions first to help automatically update your license count for you. Add that intern, manage your partner’s paternity leave, and keep your license count effortlessly up to date.
Psst… when this goes live, nothing will change until a staff member is added or removed, so there won’t be any surprises.
- We’ve added an option to your Clinic Info & Location Settings to enable/disable pronouns in your clients’ My Account. When you’re ready to enable pronouns, jump into your account settings and toggle it on. Now clients can input their pronouns in their account settings and intake forms.
- Emails: We’ve made emails that are sent from Jane a little easier to read by changing the text colour to add a bit more contrast. 👀
- Online Booking Branding: We know you work hard on your branding, and we always want to respect that. We’ve made some updates to ensure the logo you upload to your Online Booking site is as crisp and clear as a glass of ice water on a hot day.
- Intake Forms: The Online Intake Form section of your clients’ profiles shows you all of their completed and pending Intake Forms. We had originally named the column that shows whether a form has been completed or not as “Submitted”, which turns out was a little optimistic. 😉 It’s now called “Status” to more accurately reflect the information being provided.
Keep up-to-date on everything that’s new in Jane with our Changelog!
That’s it for this month! Hope to see you (virtually) in class. As always, we love hearing from you so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Until next time, Ali and Trevor, Co-Founders of Jane