Hey Jane Community,
We wanted to make creating shifts easier and faster for you.
That’s why we built a new tool we’re calling Manage Shifts.
With this tool, you can conveniently create multiple shifts, for multiple staff members across a time frame that you’ve chosen— all in one place. 💪
Let’s take a look!
Learn how to use the new Manage Shifts tool:
- Setting Up Shifts
- Setting Up Shifts FAQ
- You will still be able to edit shifts the ‘old’ way. We’ve just updated its name to “Edit Individual Shifts”.
But wait! There’s more…
We’ve snuck in a few extra features that we think deserve an honourable mention:
- Formatting is now available for your charts! Bold, italicize, underline, create bulleted or numbered lists, and add important links. You can learn more here.
- The new Applied & Unapplied Payments Report provides you with a standalone report to review all of the applied payment activity for a particular period, presented in a similar fashion to the Sales Report.
- Phrases are available on mobile devices and tablets.
- We had the pleasure of appearing on a Jane + Fullscript Webinar where we chatted about a few ways we can automate our practice using Fullscript and Jane. You can check out the recording by visiting Fullscript’s Youtube Channel.
- While we’re on the subject, have you registered for either of Jane’s upcoming webinars? Topics include Client Retention and Building a Multidisciplinary Practice. Check out the details and register here!
And as always, let us know your thoughts! Our email is [email protected] or join the conversation in our community group on Facebook! We love hearing from you.
The Jane Team 💙