Hey Jane community,
We’ve just looked up from our computers to find that Spring has sprung: cherry blossoms are popping, the trees are leafing out, and the sun is shining a little brighter between rainstorms. 🌦️
The changing season has reminded us to take a moment to reflect. It’s so easy to focus on what’s next and forget to celebrate the wins and learn from our experiences. Maybe you can relate? If so, this newsletter is your reminder to take a moment of your own. And if you feel like sharing, we’d love to hear about it!
💭 Speaking of reflection, let’s take a look at what we’ve been up to over the past month:
Wait List Notifications
Your response to this feature put a real spring (😉) in our steps last week! In case you missed it, Wait List Notifications will hold any cancelled, deleted, no-showed, or moved appointment times for your Wait List clients whose availability and preferences fit within that spot. Then, you’ll be able to send all those clients an SMS and/or Email notification, book in a specific client, or release the spot back to the general public.
If you enable automatic notifications, you can sit back and relax while Jane manages your Wait List for you. We hope this helps you keep your schedules full and see your clients sooner. 💙
- Timezones: You can now update your Online Booking Settings to display your clinic timezone for your clients. Your timezone acronym (like PST, EST) will appear on your Online Booking site and in all appointment-related emails. We hope this helps avoid miscommunications for anyone working with clients outside of your timezone.
- Disciplines: Everyone please say a warm welcome to some new friends… we’ve added Foot Care Nursing to Jane’s list of disciplines. 👋
- The Compensation Report: Some of you were asking for an easier way to understand how Jane was arriving at the commission value totals shown within this report, so we updated the exported version to include a per-line breakdown of commission rates, subtotals, and totals. This update will also provide additional flexibility for clinics that may want to perform their own calculations on the compensation data.
- 🇺🇸 U.S. Claim Submission Folders: Claims in the Approved and Search folders will now be shown in descending order by service date, meaning you’ll see your most recent claims at the top. Say, ‘see ya later’ to those old claims you’ve been seeing for so long.
- 👩🏽💻 Webinar (April 26th @ 2 pm PST - that’s today!): Join Jane co-founder, Alison Taylor, as she sits down with Meg and Neena, the team from Articulate Design Co., for a live Q&A all about the importance of a well-designed environment in physical and digital spaces for health and wellness professionals.
Want to keep up-to-date on everything new in Jane? Check out our Changelog!
That’s all for now, folks. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, feedback, or want to share those reflections with us.
We always love hearing from you,
Ali and Trevor Co-Founders of Jane