Hey Jane Community,
Jack here from the Jane Team. Another year of Allied has come to an end, and just like summer, it seems it’s over too soon.💙 Thank you all so much for your time, questions, kind words, and enthusiasm throughout the week. We always say we have the best community, and with thousands of registrations across our 25 sessions, you proved us right once again.
Now, even though we’ll have to wait another year to be in the same class together, we do have our yearbook ready to share, so let’s sit down and look over the highlights together.
🍿 Session Recordings and Resources
🧭 Jane Features Roadmap Highlights
🖥 Continued Learning and Connection
🎁 Summer School Gift Card Winners
💡 We’d love for you to help us shape future Jane events by providing your feedback and thoughts on Jane’s Summer School 2022.
Session Recordings and Resources
If you missed any of the sessions, or are looking for the resources mentioned throughout Summer School, you can find them all in the Jane Guide.
Use the carousel feature in the video player to move through the playlist of recordings or simply click on the session names listed in blue.
Scroll down the page to learn a little about what was covered during each of the classes, and grab any of the resources shared by the speakers by clicking into session.
Jane Feature Roadmap Highlights
This year, we had so many show-stopping announcements that we thought we would take on the difficult task of trying to distill some of our favourites for you to view at a glance.
- We excitedly announced Jane Telehealth: Refreshed and Re-imagined. This fall, we’re bringing you improved 1:1 Telehealth and new Group Telehealth, powered by Zoom but right within Jane. This is perfect for single, couples, and family online sessions accessible via a secure link, so no apps or installs are required.
- We re-introduced our new Group Appointments feature (available now), which will play nicely with booking, scheduling, and managing Group Telehealth appointments.
- We showed you the future of real-time reporting in Jane with a sneak peek of Jane Analytics. Make great business decisions in seconds with easy-to-understand dashboards, coming this fall.
- You’ve all asked, so we’re working on Jane’s first patient-facing app. This will be a one-stop shop for client booking, forms, and Telehealth. Coming 2023.
- Secure Messaging between clinics and patients is on its way in 2023. (And yes, this two-way communication will be PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant.)
- Accept payments on behalf of a related client this fall—simplifying payer experiences for families, couples, guardians, and more.
- Start collecting credit card information with our PCI-compliant intake forms any day now.
- Support for secondary insurance is coming to Jane 🇺🇸: first for Claim MD clearing house customers and other clearing houses in 2023. (Sign up for early access here.)
- Store credit card details on terminals for speedier checkouts and better client experiences, coming this fall.
- Better ways to manage Late Cancellations, Clinic Closures, and Holidays in your Jane schedule, coming this winter.
Continued Learning and Connection
You can stay connected with your fellow Summer Schoolers through the Jane Community Group. With over 8,000 members, it’s a great place to build connections with other health and wellness professionals, learn new Jane tips and tricks, troubleshoot all things clinic-wide, workshop new ideas, and share resources with others within your field.
The learning doesn’t just happen during Jane Summer School. We continue to host sessions throughout the year with industry experts. If you would like to keep up to date with when these events are happening, follow us on our social channels!
Check out some of the previous sessions below.
👩🏫 Private Practice Marketing 101 with Kayla Das
🎨 How Space Design Impacts Client Experience with Articulate Design Co.
💜 From Surviving to Thriving with Emma Jack
If there’s a topic you would love to learn about then we’d like to hear from you. Drop us a line here with some details on why it would be helpful to you and the entire Jane Community, and we’ll do our best to make that session a reality.
Summer School Gift Card Winners
Drum roll for the friends that won our sign-up prizes! 🥁
💌 Michelle T + Neil L
💌 Mackenzie G + Jessica K
All winners have been notified directly via email.
Last but certainly not least, we need to give a huge shoutout to our fantastic presenters, session hosts, and all the Jane team members who answered questions in the session chat and Q&A. We had so much fun watching the discussions that were sparked by each new topic, and our brains are feeling full to the brim with everything we learned.
That’s all for this year! If you have a moment to provide your feedback, we would love to hear it so we can make our 2023 event even better.
Let’s keep in touch,
Jack + the Jane team!