Hey Jane community,
We hope you had an amazing May! This month, we had our first in-person Jane team gathering since early 2020 and it was great to take a deep dive into our Feature Roadmap as a team. There are so many exciting, helpful Jane updates coming your way this year and we can’t wait for you to see them.
One of the overwhelming sentiments of the day was how lucky we are to work with such an incredible community of helpers (that’s you!). Thank you for doing what you do. 💙
Alright, let’s take a peek at what’s new in Jane this month:
(1) Settings Search Bar 🔎
Over the years, as Jane has grown up, our Settings list has grown too. So, we’ve added a search bar to help you quickly find what you’re looking for! Right now, you’ll need to type in the specific Settings tab you’d like to pull up (ex. ‘Language’), but soon you’ll be able to type in keywords for whatever you’re looking to do (ex. ‘customize email’) and Jane will show you where to go! Pretty neat, hey?
(2) Formatting for Phrases
You can now add formatting to your Phrases! If you’re not already using them, Phrases are a great way to cut down on charting time by creating keyboard shortcuts for your most commonly used words, sentences and, well, phrases. 😉
Now, with the ability to format these, you can create a list, attach some links, or even add a little emphasis to your shortcuts.
Learn all about using phrases for faster charting >
(3) Jane Payments Cut-Off Time
🎉 The new cutoff time for Jane Payments, powered by Stripe, is 11:59 pm ET / 8:59 pm PT.
This means that all payments processed before 11:59 pm for our East Coasters and 8:59 pm for those out West will be deposited into your account at the same time. Say goodbye to having payments from the same day split into deposits on two separate days! We hope this helps make your bookkeeping a little easier.
Learn more about Jane Payments >
- Webinar Replay: Looking for ideas on how to market your private practice? Listen as business and marketing coach, Kayla Das, and Jane’s co-founder, Alison Taylor, chat about how you can capture your ideal client’s attention and convert it into growth!
- Passwords: You know when you’re typing in a password and you think you’ve made a typo so you have to delete everything and start over? Well, you won’t have to do that in Jane anymore! We’ve added the option to make your password visible as you type it in, so you can create super long, complex passwords and not worry about entry errors. 💪
- 🇺🇸 Claim Submission Folders: We added a fancy new ‘Related Claims’ section to the Claim Summary panel in your Claim Submission Folders. Now, when you click View on a primary claim in any submission folder, you can scroll down and see if the client also has secondary coverage (and vice versa!).
- 🇺🇸 CPT Codes: We decided it was time to do a little Spring cleaning on our CPT codes. 🧹 So, we grabbed our brooms and swept Jane’s billing code library clean of any duplicates. Doesn’t having a tidy house feel great?
Want to keep up-to-date with all of Jane’s feature updates? Check out our Changelog!
That’s all for this month! If you ever have an idea for a feature that you think would make Jane more helpful, we’d love to hear about it! You can vote on requests or add a new one through our Feature Request board.
Until next time,
Ali and Trevor, Co-Founders of Jane