Happy 2019 Jane Community! We know it’s going to be a fantastic year and we can’t wait to see what’s in store.
Here’s a few things we’d like to share to get us started.
We’re super excited to announce that Jane is now fully integrated with Fullscript.
Fullscript is a free online dispensary that helps keep your patients happy and your practice successful by providing you with the industry’s largest catalog of professional-grade supplements. Prescribe through your personalized store and Fullscript will ship directly to your patients.
Jane’s Fullscript integration allows you to build recommendations as part of a chart which means it both documents the prescription in the patient’s chart and gives your patient a super simple way to fulfil it.
You can enable your Fullscript integration in Jane’s Settings -> Integrations area. Or learn more about Fullscript here:
New Chart Library
This little experiment we introduced in Jane a few years ago has grown into an extensive library of over 5,000 templates for more than 20 different health and wellness disciplines, all created and generously contributed by our knowledgeable practitioners. It’s an amazing resource of clinical expertise that you have special access to as a Jane user.
We’ve redesigned the library to be easier to navigate with new search features, sorting, filtering, and much nicer previews of each template. Much requested and finally here!
Check out the New Library from your Staff Profile by clicking on the Chart Template tab. If you haven’t made the leap to electronic note taking yet, there’s no time like the present. A present that includes easier to find relevant templates.
A Quick but Important Warning
It has come to our attention that a company called One Local is selling their “ReviewEdge” service in a way that leads our clients to believe we have an integration with their platform. They then request from you access to your account to export the patient data they need to provide their service.
Location Specific Treatments, Sessions, or Classes
For those of you who have multiple locations in your Jane account, you can now adjust which Treatments/Services/Classes you offer at each location.
Can I hear a “it’s about time!”??? Yeah… sorry, we really should have had this feature since day one. #shame
So if you have been working around this limitation by having multiple staff profiles for yourself, you can simplify your Jane setup now. Let us know if you need help consolidating!
Office Ally Beta
If you’d like to know what keeps us awake at night, it’s the US health insurance system. And not just because it’s so…. intricate (!), but because we’re so excited about how Jane can help simplify your day-to-day workflows.
We’re working on many new features to ease your admin time in this area, and one of the ones we’re most excited about is allowing you to batch submit claims with Office Ally.
We’ve been beta testing our new EDI generation tool with a handful of customers over the past month, and we’re almost ready to release it to everyone.
So, very soon, you’ll see the option to manage the submission of claims to Office Ally in your Jane account. Following that, our roadmap for features related to Jane’s handling of insurance looks like this:
- A new interface to document diagnosis and CPT codes within Jane’s charts
- An all new interface to quickly enter EOB information that let’s you record the amount paid for each code, the patient responsibility, and an automatic write-off of underpayments
- Automatic processing of ERA’s for payers that provide electronic remittances
- An eligibility check system for near-real-time coverage checks
- Collect insurance policy info as part of Jane’s online booking and intake form system
- Jane’s patient relationship feature now includes a few more options on how to describe the relationship including “Parent” and “Co-Parent”
- We’ve improved Jane’s UI to make it quicker to navigate when you’re working in a part of Jane where you have to scroll down. A new top-bar appears when you scroll down that gives you access to relevant buttons and menu items, making Jane a bit quicker to navigate.
- Weve fixxed a pleethorra of typpos
- We have put a big focus on optimizing Jane’s performance these past 5 months and our monitoring systems are showing that it’s working. Jane’s average response time have improved significantly and we’re continuing to work on speeding things up.