Here’s some info on moving your data over from Chirotouch to Jane.
We’ve successfully brought over patient demographics, products and future appointments from this system.
You can see all the reports that you can export from Chirotouch by clicking here. While this document covers patients and appointments if you have other data that you’d like imported (and that can be exported based on this list) just let us know and we’d be happy to review the export to see if it’s importable to Jane.
And one more help document from Chirotouch about how to export these reports from Chirotouch
Exporting your Customers from Chirotouch
We have successfully exported Patient Lists from them and here are some instructions on how to do this:
- Click on “Billing/Statement Reports”.
- Click on “Data Export”.
- On the left hand side select “Patient Data” as the export type.
- From the filter menu select “Patient First Name” and select “Present” as the criteria, then click “Add”.
- Repeat for “Patient Last Name”, “Patient Phone Number”, and “Patient Birth Date”.
- Click “Save” (this will save the custom filter for future use. Save this report filter on the computer. To access the saved filter in the future, click “Load” on the “Data Export” screen and select the filter file). This saving step only needs to be done the first time.
- Select Excel, and then click on “Export”.
- Open the file.
- Create the headers (by selecting the first row, then “right-click”, then “Insert”), and insert the appropriate headers (Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, DOB, Phone Number). There may be a couple of columns containing phone numbers. Choose the column with the cell phone numbers, and label this “Phone number”.
Exporting your Chirotouch Appointments
We have seen appointments exported from Chirotouch with the “Future Schedule By Date” report. This can be found in the Reports Manager Folder Location: Patients_Appointments or in the Front Desk Folder Location: Office Reports.
Exporting your Chirotouch Chart Notes
Charts from Chirotouch can be exported by patient from the Front Desk’s Patient Information screen. From there, look for a Patient File Transfer button to start the export process.
When the Patient File Transfer pop-up appears, click Export, and then select all applicable notes and files. Choose to export the files in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Exported files can typically be found at this file path on your computer:
C:\Program Files (x86)\PSChiro\Database\Patient_File_Transfer
Next, put all your exported folders in a zip file, and then upload the single zip file to your import request in Jane. You only need to zip your files once.
Before confirming that your chart notes are importable, please contact Jane to provide a small sample file for review.
Chirotouch Billing Data
We don’t import billing information as there are formatting issues between the two systems, but we can show you how to manually transition your patient credits and receivables into Jane.
You can also print or export your Aged Receivables for reference. I’d strongly recommend reviewing the Chirotouch Report List for review of what can be exported and saved to your device.
If you see other reports in the list above that you are wondering about importing just let us know! Generally most data (excluding BILLING data) that is exported to excel or csv can be imported in some capacity.
Uploading into Jane
To ensure that your data is uploaded to the correct account, and for security reasons, we do not accept patient data via email. You can upload the files to us in the Settings > Schedule an Import area.
You can find an overview of this process here: Scheduling Your Import
If you need any further help getting all set up to run with Jane, just let us know!