Here’s what we know about moving over from ChiroTouch to Jane.
We’ve successfully brought over patient demographics, products and future appointments from this system.
Below is what we know of how to gather your information from Chirotouch to import it into Jane.
Disclaimer about our import guides: We create our guides through the experiences we have importing from different software, as well as searching for guide documents from these softwares to assist our customers in transitioning over to Jane. If you have any difficulty while retrieving your data, it’s best to reach out directly to your current software provider.
Exporting your Customers from ChiroTouch
We have successfully exported Patient Lists from them and here are some instructions on how to do this:
- Click on Billing/Statement Reports.
- Click on Data Export.
- On the left hand side, select Patient Data as the export type.
- From the filter menu, select Patient First Name, and select Present as the criteria, then click Add.
- Repeat for Patient Last Name, Patient Phone Number, and Patient Birth Date. Select as many details as you can to ensure you’re retrieving all of your desired demographics.
- Click Save (this will save the custom filter for future use. Save this report filter on the computer. To access the saved filter in the future, click Load on the Data Export screen and select the filter file). This saving step only needs to be done the first time.
- Select Excel, and then click on Export.
- Open the file.
- Create the headers (by selecting the first row, then right-click, then Insert), and insert the appropriate headers (Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, DOB, Phone Number). There may be a couple of columns containing phone numbers. Choose the column with the cell phone numbers, and label this “Phone number”.
Chirotouch also has a guide going over the export of the data. Click here to see that.
Exporting your ChiroTouch Appointments
We have seen appointments exported from ChiroTouch with the “Future Schedule By Date” report. This can be found in the Reports Manager Folder Location: Patients_Appointments or in the Front Desk Folder Location: Office Reports.
Here is a complete list of reports in ChiroTouch.
Exporting your Chirotouch Chart Notes
Charts from Chirotouch can be exported by following these steps:
- Choose your patient.
- Go to Dx and then hit the Print button on the right side of the screen.
- An options box will appear. Specify the way you would like your chart notes to be.
- Name - Use facility name and address.
- Print in chronological order.
- Include diagnosis.
- Print chart notes (you can choose specific dates, or All).
- Hit OK. Choose to preview on screen.
- Hit the Export button and make sure the export type is PDF.
- Hit Browse for location.
- Name your file. We recommend including last name, first name, and the patient number.
Each patient’s chart notes will need to be exported in this manner. Next, put all your exported PDF files in a zip file, and then upload the single zip file to your import request in Jane. You only need to zip your files once.
Insurers and Policies
We can import your insurers and insurance policies into Jane from ChiroTouch. You are able to export this file in CSV or Excel format, which you can then provide to us.
Prior to uploading your insurers, you can go through our guide on Importing Your Insurers and Policies to Jane for more information on how to get the best experience importing these to Jane.
ChiroTouch Billing Data
We don’t import billing information as there are formatting issues between the two systems, but we can show you how to manually transition your patient credits and receivables into Jane.
You can also print or export your Aged Receivables for reference. I’d strongly recommend reviewing the Chirotouch Report List for review of what can be exported and saved to your device.
If you see other reports in the list above that you are wondering about importing just let us know! Generally most data (excluding BILLING data) that is exported to excel or csv can be imported in some capacity.
Uploading into Jane
To ensure that your data is uploaded to the correct account, and for security reasons, we do not accept patient data via email. You can upload the files to us in the Settings > Schedule an Import area.
You can find an overview of this process here: Scheduling Your Import
If you need any further help getting all set up to run with Jane, just let us know!
If you’re not already part of the Jane community, welcome! We’re so glad you found us. If you’re a looking for web-based software to help run your Chiropractic clinic, we think you should meet Jane. Take a virtual tour, book a demo with one of our lovely support staff, or sign up here!