Here’s what we know about moving over from ChiroFusion to Jane.
Disclaimer about our import guides: We create our guides through the experiences we have importing from different software, as well as searching for guide documents from these softwares to assist our customers in transitioning over to Jane. If you have any difficulty while retrieving your data, it’s best to reach out directly to your current software provider.
Exporting your Patients from ChiroFusion
So coming from ChiroFusion, we’ll need you to upload your Patient List export with as much detail as possible. We have seen this in Excel format which is perfect for importing to Jane.
This guide from ChiroFusion dives into How You Can Export a Patient List to Excel with a few clicks of a button.
We will also make sure to outline these steps here for you below.
- Go to Schedule
- Click Run Report on the right-hand side
- Select Patient Reports
- Choose Patient List from the drop-down menu (Leave patient status to default or adjust as needed)
- Select Run Report
- Once the file is ready, select Export to Excel and voila!
Exporting your ChiroFusion Appointments
Like the client list, you’ll want to export your appointments with as much detail as possible.
- Select Schedule located next to the Dashboard
- Choose Scheduling Reports
- From here, select the desired report from the Select Report drop-down menu (Appointments Hx for the history of All Appointments)
- Input date range (It is better to break this down into chunks in case it takes too long to generate the report!)
- Select report criteria to reflect against all patients or one patient (Selecting Patient will open the drop-down box to the right where you may choose the patient for the report)
- Click Run Report
- Once the file is ready, select Export to Excel :)
Note: You can also filter this report by Appointment Type as well as break it down by Practitioner if needed.
ChiroFusion also has a very helpful step-by-step video guide on Running These Reports.
Exporting Charts/Medical Records from ChiroFusion
ChiroFusion lets you export Medical Records per individual client. Unfortunately, there’s no way (that we are aware of) for you to export all medical records as a batch for all clients. It may be worth reaching out to ChiroFusion to see if they are able to provide that for you.
Once you’ve exported all the Medical Records for each client, you can place them all in an individual Zip File and upload that to your import area. Each folder you download for clients should have their names present.
To export all Medical Records for an individual client, you can:
- Head to the Documents tab
- Search for the Patient’s file in particular you are wanting to export
- In the left sidebar, click Medical File
- From here, choose the Select Records option
- Click Export To PDF
While documentation on exporting Medical Records from ChiroFusion is limited, you can learn more about batch exporting from ChiroFusion here.
Exporting your ChiroFusion Policies
To export your insurance policies from ChiroFusion, you can navigate to the Billing area:
- Click Billing in the top menu
- Click on Claims Center on the left-hand side
- Select Claims Management
- In the Claim Status dropdown, select ALL to export all policies
- Filter the From Date field to the date you began using ChiroFusion
- Filter the To Date field up to the current Date to capture all policies
- In the Ins. Payer field, select ALL (or filter for a specific payer)
- In the Provider field, select ALL (or filter for a specific provider)
- Click the Search button to run the report
- To the right of Bulk Actions, click the export icon (box with an arrow ↗)
- Select Export All Records
- Click Export to Excel to download the file
In the exported file, the same policy will be listed for each Date of Service. We will be able to filter out the duplicates when importing the policies to Jane.
ChiroFusion Billing Data
We don’t import billing information as there are formatting issues between the two systems, but we can show you how to manually transition your patient credits and receivables into Jane.
Here is a guide document from ChiroFusion that dives into their Billing Reports.
Uploading into Jane
To ensure that your data is uploaded to the correct account, and for security reasons, we do not accept patient data via email. You can upload the files to us in the Settings > Schedule an Import area.
You can find an overview of this process here: Scheduling Your Import
If you need any further help getting all set up to run with Jane, just let us know!
If you’re not already part of the Jane community, welcome! We’re so glad you found us. If you’re a Chiropractor looking for an all-in-one EHR and scheduling software, we think you should meet Jane. Take a virtual tour, book a demo with one of our lovely support staff, or sign up here!