Here’s some info on moving your data over from Mindbody to Jane.
Exporting your Patients from Mindbody
So coming from Mindbody, we’ll need you to upload your Client export with as much detail as possible.
To export a Client List:
- Go to the Reports tab, and select Clients from the tabs on the left.
- Select Mailing List in the filter on the top left.
- Choose the group of clients you are interested in from the List Clients menu.
- In the Client’s Opt-in Status menu, choose all clients.
- Choose Clients Only, Prospects Only, or Clients and Prospects from the third row.
- Choose a Sort By method, either Client Name or Client Barcode.
- Click Generate to preview the results.
- Click Export to Excel to save the list to your computer.
Exporting your Mindbody Appointments
You can export Appointments using the Schedule at a Glance Report.
This can be found in the Reports area - Schedule Report - Schedule at a Glance. There’s a few checkbox options that might show up when you export - if you can turn on the “Scheduled By” option then we can import that information for you.
If you have a lot of data Mindbody’s exporters sometimes seems to time out, so if that happens just break your appointments up by years (or smaller date ranges if necessary) and export each file separately. Don’t forget to export your future appointments as well as your past appointments.
Exporting Charts from Mindbody
Charts from Mindbody can be exported at a cost through their Subscriber Data Export service. The following is included in a standard export, and can be imported into Jane:
- Contact Logs
- Formula Notes (Salon)
- Client notes (profile notes, medical alerts, staff alerts)
- Progress/SOAP Notes
The following can be done in addition to the standard export for an additional cost:
- Client Documents
- Client images
Note: You will need to contact Mindbody directly for this service, and the process will be completed in 3-5 business days.
Mindbody Billing Data
We don’t import billing information as there are formatting issues between the two systems, but we can show you how to manually transition your patient credits and receivables into Jane.
Uploading into Jane
To ensure that your data is uploaded to the correct account, and for security reasons, we do not accept patient data via email. You can upload the files to us in the Settings > Schedule an Import area.
You can find an overview of this process here: Scheduling Your Import
If you need any further help getting all set up to run with Jane, just let us know!