We know that switching your software can feel daunting — but with Jane, it doesn’t have to be. Learn how Jane’s experienced import specialists, thorough onboarding, active community, and human, award-winning support team can help you switch with confidence.
Hear from our community
You’re in good company. When you join Jane, you become part of a supportive and knowledgeable community of health and wellness practitioners, clinic owners, and front desk staff.
- Learn from practitioners who’ve navigated the transition to a new EMR in the Jane Facebook Community Group. Gain valuable insights into the process, as well as some much-needed emotional support. Making the switch is a journey worth taking with a supportive community by your side.
- Gain valuable insight as Jane Ambassadors share their first-hand experience switching to Jane, as well as tips and tricks for a smooth transition, in our webinar Moving Day: Switching EHRs with Ease.
- 120k+ practitioners have happily transitioned to Jane — but don’t just take our word for it! Check out our Capterra page, where we have a 4.8/5 rating from customers who’ve made the switch.
- Read why one practitioner is glad she made the switch in Allie Joy’s experience transitioning EMRs.
Enjoy the peace of mind of a free data import
Once you’ve securely uploaded your files into Jane, our import specialists make sure that the data from your current software (or your filing cabinet!) is smoothly and securely transferred into Jane.
- See what type of information we can import with our Basics of Importing to Jane guide.
- Read our Software Imports Guide to learn more about exporting data from common software. We’ve successfully imported data from over 500 software solutions, so if you don’t see your current software listed here, don’t worry! Just reach out to our team for more information.
- Check out our recent Community Office Hours, a live discussion hosted by the Jane team and a special guest, where we walk you through everything you should know about bringing over your data.
All of the support you need for a smooth transition
Get to know Jane at your own pace. We’ll provide you with unlimited customer support and a library of self-serve resources designed to meet you where you’re at. We’re dedicated to sticking with you every step of the way.
- Whether by phone, email, or live chat, our team of friendly and experienced humans are available 6 days a week to support you. We really do love talking to you!
- Get started with Jane University, our structured learning program designed to help you learn Jane’s essential features so you can get started with confidence. We have courses, complete with guided chapters, training videos, and practice drills, available for Front Desk staff and Practitioners.
- Practice as you learn and get familiar with new workflows in Jane’s Demo Clinic — a fake Jane account where you can play around without worrying about making any mistakes.
- Our self-serve guide and engaging video tutorials are designed to teach you what you need to know quickly — no matter your learning style or schedule.
- From your import to your account setup, learn what to expect in your first two weeks.
Find the best fit for your practice
We get it — this is a big decision. We’re here to help you figure out if now is the right time to switch and understand what comes next.
- Take a look at our EMR Essentials Checklist, where we share some of the key considerations to keep in mind when deciding to make a switch.
- Read more tips on how to ensure a successful transition in Switching to a new EMR? Don’t let uncertainty hold you back. We break down how to overcome some common fears about switching and provide practical advice on how to find the best solution for your practice.
- For our US 🇺🇲 friends: switching to Jane may mean switching clearinghouses to take advantage of our Integrated Claims with Claim.MD. Our insurance experts have put together a Step-by-Step Checklist to help walk you through the transition to a new clearinghouse.
You’re not alone when you run with Jane. Book a personalized demo to find out whether Jane would be a good fit for your practice.