If you find yourselves processing lots of debit payments and need a terminal to do so, we’ve got you covered!
With the Jane Payments Terminal, you can link to each of your practitioner’s bank accounts to send them their payments directly. 💸 Yep, you heard that right, no need for multiple terminals.
You’ll have the option to save a credit card on file when a client taps, swipes, or inserts their card into the Jane Payments Terminal. This is an easy way to save payment information, which can help prevent no-shows.
All reporting for payments processed through Jane Online Payments and the Jane Payments Terminal will be in Jane, in real-time, all on one payout schedule. This means less time reconciling payments, and less chance of error from manual entry, too.
The Jane Payments Terminal is available for Jane Payments users in 🇨🇦 Canada and 🇺🇸 the US.
- Step 2: Linking your Jane Payments Terminal
- Saving credit cards from the Jane Payments Terminal
- Tips on the Jane Payments Terminal
- How to switch a Jane Payments Terminal between locations
- Jane Payments Terminal Troubleshooting