Hey Jane Community,
Our ‘October’ newsletter is a couple of days late, so no need to say trick-or-treat for these sweet updates. 🙃 Let’s dive right in.
1) Patient Profile Search
Could you use a little more help finding the right patient profile? When searching from your Patients tab, you can now see the patient’s date of birth and phone number.
So now you’ll be certain that you’re pulling up the profile for 70-year-old Roy Allen, not 17-year-old Roy Allen. 😉
You can continue to search for patients by entering a name, phone number, email, or personal health number — but when results are displayed, these additional details are visible at a glance, making it much easier to identify the correct profile.
Our team is continuing to improve our search functionality, so keep an eye out for more updates!
2) Jane Community Live: New York
For the second time this year, the Jane Team is hitting the road to bring our community together — this time in New York City. 🗽
Come join us for a night of conversation and cocktails with fellow Jane users and Jane team members, and get the inside scoop on upcoming features from Mark Hazlett, Jane’s VP of Product.
We’re gathering at the Library of Distilled Spirits on November 2nd, from 6:30 pm ET to 9:00 pm ET.
- Billing Info Design Improvements: We’ve adjusted our Adjustments. The Appointment panel received some touch-ups — you’ll no longer need to hover over the “Adjustments” section in order to reveal the button.
- 🇺🇸 Billing Provider Update: We’ve made a few changes to simplify the process of adding Billing Provider information in Jane. In the Staff Billing Settings, you can now update your Tax ID and Billing Provider Taxonomy Code for the entire clinic location, eliminating the need to update individual staff profiles for clinics billing under one provider and Tax ID. We’ve also updated the labels and added some helpful tips to the fields listed under Settings > Locations > Insurance Information to make the process a bit more clear.
- 🇺🇸 Claim Submission Folders Update: Modifiers are now displayed in the Procedures column, so you can take a peek at what’s been added or missed before selecting the claims you’d like to bill. They’ll be shown in brackets to the right of each CPT code.
- 🇺🇸 2024 ICD-10 Code Updates: In accordance with CMS’ 2024 updates, we’ve added 395 new codes, retired 25 codes, and revised the descriptions of 22 codes.
Keep up-to-date on everything that’s new in Jane with our Changelog!
Join us on Thursday, November 16th, 2023, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET for Marketing Secrets from Jane Community Pros.
Register here to attend live or receive the recording.
Also, if you’re an IV therapist, join us for our upcoming Community Collaboration Chat. These sessions allow you to connect directly with us and share your insights and feedback on using Jane in your day-to-day practice.
Complete this short form to join us on November 17th at 5 PM PT/ 8 PM ET.
Feel free to hit reply if you want to share any thoughts (or Halloween costume pics 📸). We always love hearing from you.
Until next time,
Ali and Trevor, Co-Founders of Jane