Hey Jane Community,
Before wrapping up the year, we’re excited to share a few more updates — including one that many of you have on your wishlist…
1) Treatment Plans
Introducing our first version of Treatment Plans in Jane. 🎉
This addition to patient and client charts is designed to help busy practices track, organize, and collaborate on patient care.
Treatment Plans allow you to:
- 🗓️ Track the start and end date of your treatment for a specific diagnosis
- ➕ Count the number of appointments that have taken place for an area of focus
- 🗂️ Organize chart entries by diagnosis, keeping all details in one place
If you’re already on our Insurance Plan, you can get started by heading to your patient’s Charts > New Plan. Search your diagnosis codes to choose an area of focus and add a suggested number of visits for the patient. Then, as you start adding chart entries to the Plan, Jane will automatically calculate the running total of appointments and chart entries for you right from their Charts area.
For our Base Plan customers interested in Treatment Plans, you can now book a Jane Insurance Plan Demoto walk through the different features available on our Insurance Plan.
2) Healthcode Batch Upload
Gone are the days of manually entering your claims into your Healthcode portal!
With our new Healthcode Batch Upload tool in open beta, you can now download a batch submission file **from Jane that can be uploaded to your Healthcode portal. The goal of this tool is to help you get paid faster by providing a simpler, more secure way to submit to Healthcode.
Before getting started, you’ll need to ensure you’re registered with Healthcode and that your credentials are set up in Settings > Integrations.
Once that’s all set, you’re ready to dive in. Head to your Unsubmitted Folder, select the batch of claims you would like to submit, and click on View / Submit Selected. When you scroll to the bottom of this screen, go ahead and hit that Generate Healthcode File for ___ Claims button. This will automatically download a file that you can easily upload to your Healthcode portal. 🚀
3) Treatment Duplication
You can now duplicate an existing treatment, class, or group appointment to speed up your setup process. This is especially helpful for treatments that share most of the same settings but just need a few tweaks.
Try it out by heading to Settings > Treatments, Classes & Group Appointments, and clicking the Duplicate button next to the treatment you’d like to copy.
- Clinic Sites Integration: If you’ve created a website with our friends at Clinic Sites, accessing your website admin page from Jane is now easier than ever. Go to Settings > Integrations and you’ll find the new “Sign-In” button that allows you to quickly access and update your website.
- Apple Update: Apple recently released Reactions, which triggers emojis (like balloons and confetti) on-screen for certain hand gestures. If you notice this disrupting your Online Appointments, we have some instructions here: For any Account Owners who like to stay on top of changes being made in their accounts, we’ve added some more in-depth information regarding treatments, such as which specific treatment was updated or created.
- Accessibility Update: We’ve made a Schedule change to comply with the WCAG 2.1 standard for accessibility. Before, when clicking on the Schedule, your cursor would automatically jump to the Patient field box. Now, we jump up to the “X” at the top of the panel and read out the details of the appointment.
Keep up to date on everything that’s new in Jane with our Changelog!
👩💻 Community Webinars
Join us for our last webinar of the year on Tuesday, December 5th, 2023, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET for Tips & Tricks for your Year-End with Jane. 💡
In this webinar, Chris and Derek from the Jane team will be sharing their top tips to make sure you and your patients are set up for success moving into the new year.
Register here to attend live or receive the recording.
If you’ve attended a webinar this year, you’ll know they’re jam-packed with expertise on growing and running your practice. All of these sessions are live on Jane’s YouTube channel. So if you’re looking to do some extracurricular learning over the holidays, don’t forget to subscribe here to catch up on this past year’s sessions.
That’s it for this month! As always, we love hearing from you, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Until next time,
Ali and Trevor, Co-Founders of Jane