Nice to meet you! I’m (we’re) Jane - a web-based platform for small healthcare practices. We’re a team of 70 - mostly customer support who are championing Jane and our customers! The support team is complimented by a group of diverse and lovely in-house devs building something amazing and a small operational team making everything tick. We are so lucky to work with a group of motivated, smart and hard working people.
What we’ve only just added is our Marketing Team. Well, it’s early to say “team” - it’s currently just me, Ashleah, the VP of Marketing, and our new graphic designer.
I’ve been tasked with the exciting job of building out a team to continue the acceleration of Jane’s growth throughout North America, and around the world. So I could really use you!
Your job will be to grow and elevate the visibility of Jane’s brand within our community of allied health care providers across North America. In this role, you’ll own our social media and PR footprint.
If you’ve experienced the thrill of seeing a social media hit or news segment bring website traffic, calls, and sales, and the terror/glory when a media-hit-goes-viral, then you have a pretty good idea of what we’re looking for.
As a member of the emerging marketing team, you will plan and execute on a number of PR initiatives including building an active thought leadership program, launching our influencer relations program, and engaging the wider allied health care community on social media.
Since we’re still very much in start up phase, you’ll be wearing many hats in this role; specifically that means pitching in and giving input across our numerous touchpoints (trade shows, website, social, blog), but also regularly connecting with our support and dev teams. Each day will probably be a little bit different, and you’ll thrive at Jane if you are excited to fill in where needed and venture outside of the strict confines of a job description.
Here are some things I’d like your help with over the next few weeks, months, and years:
- Strengthen Jane’s position in the community by maintaining an active presence in social media - sharing stories, celebrating successful practitioners, and proactively reaching out to advocates
- Uncover opportunities to grow Jane through word-of-mouth and customer referrals
- Build solid media relationships that influence Jane’s key audiences across discipline and geography
- Develop, screen, and cultivate relationships with key influencers and key opinion leaders to gain coverage and editorials for Jane
- Write and promote media releases in partnership with leadership and our writer when required
So, specifically, what are we looking for?
- Track record of successful organic social campaigns
- Media-facing experience in a fast growing or start up tech business
- Just a generally good human that we like to work with (yes, we really count this!)
Look Us Up!
Above all, we care deeply about the customer heart, our team, and growing a sustainable and responsible business. We’d absolutely love to start a conversation about how your experience can contribute to Jane’s goals. We are so excited about welcoming you to our team.
So that’s it. A long and wordy post where we’re trying to give you a feel for us and decide if Jane’s a place you’d like to spend most of your day. We like it here.
We’re a team of doers - come join us doing what make you proud!
Ashleah - VP Growth Marketing for Jane