Streamline the intake process
There’s no need to start from scratch with Jane’s Online Intake Forms. Choose a pre-made questionnaire template from our Template Library to get started, and customize it to fit your needs. You can also create multiple forms and consents to be sent automatically for different practitioners, disciplines, or treatments.
Create and send as many forms as you like — they’re all free and included in your Jane subscription.
- Get started setting up your Intake forms.
- Take a deeper dive into Intake Form settings with our Intake Form Workshop.
- Make multiple Intake Forms for different practitioners, disciplines, or treatments with our guide on Intake Forms in a Multi-Disciplinary Practice.
- Check out our tips and tricks to personalize your Intake Forms with our Intake Forms Done Right blog post.
- Catch the On Demand Webinar: Intake Forms over on our blog.
- Browse a list of the most widely used Chart And Intake Templates For Any Discipline.
There’s nothing better than a seamless patient experience
To ensure you’re able to start your treatment on time (and fully prepared), Jane sends out a gentle email reminder 24 hours before an appointment prompting your patients or clients to complete their intake form if they haven’t already.
With Jane’s Online Intake Forms, you can choose to collect payment and insurance information before your patients step foot into your office. After their appointment, patients won’t need to search for their credit card or insurance policy — everything is already securely stored in Jane.
- Learn how to collect insurance information on Intake Forms. If you’re on Jane’s Insurance Plan, this is an excellent way to prepare for billing to one of Jane’s integrations (like Claim.md 🇺🇸), or to a 3rd party biller.
- Collect credit cards on Intake Forms with Jane Payments to help reduce no-shows (or collect payment if they do happen).
- See how easy it is for a patient to fill out their family member’s intake form with our Family Profiles - Online booking & Intake Forms guide.
- Learn more about Intake Form Reminder Emails with our handy FAQ.
Enjoy the security (and ease) of Online Intake Forms
We know how important it is to keep your patient’s information safe and secure, which is why we have features in place to help you securely collect and store patients’ Intake Forms and Consents. With your patients’ data secure and up-to-date, you can focus on what you do best — providing excellent care and support.
- Collect signatures on your consents with our guide on Intake forms: Require Signature Setting.
- Check out our guide on how to use Intake Forms as consent to treat or to update forms.
Want to learn more about a current Jane customer’s experience with Intake Forms? Click here to read our blog post.