The UK Customer Representative at Jane is so much more than your run-of-the-mill customer role. This role is fun-packed and perfect for a well-rounded individual that isn’t afraid to get technical and go the extra mile for the customer.
Customer success is at the heart of everything we do and we’re looking to expand our team and grow our community in the UK. We’re at an exciting time in our journey and are looking for a people-oriented go-getter to help elevate our team to the next level.
Jane UK is a small and scrappy start-up team; we’re high energy, we work hard, we have fun and we love what we do. If you’re someone that’s passionate about relationship building and are looking for a new opportunity to grow and develop a community, your career, all while offering top-notch support for our customers, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
At Jane, we value a Support team that is not afraid to get stuck in, a team that’s friendly, adaptable, and knowledgeable. Our Support is built on accurate and speedy responses and we value genuine connection above all else. We have extremely lovely and happy users, and this is down to the high and consistent quality of our support and the connections we have made along the way. We never over-promise and we always aim to over-deliver.
As a UK Customer Support Success representative at Jane, your day-to-day consists of handling phone and email correspondence from either current or interested users, running online demonstrations of Jane, helping new users to set up their system in the best way possible for their practice, acting as a communication bridge between the customer and our product team, and attending conferences to build connections within our community. We sometimes even take to pounding the pavement and love visiting our clinics in person too!
Jane is headquartered in North Vancouver, Canada but is a remote-first employer. Our UK team is made up of UK and Canadian-based representatives and we’re currently welcoming candidates from anywhere in the UK. Please note that all interviewing, onboarding and most work will take place remotely for the foreseeable future and in your local time zone.
We value a great fit over experience. Relevant experience in the clinical world gives you extra bonus points but it’s not required. If you’ve ever worked at a front desk or managed a clinic, we would love to hear about it. Same thing with supporting another software or having used Jane before. Who you are is what really get’s us fired up, we want to hear your story, what inspires you, and what is at the heart of everything you do.
Here is a page we put together that details our #Mission, our #Vision, and our #Values, and will give you a more detailed look at what it takes to succeed at Jane.
And here’s a bit more about what we’ll expect from you and who we’re looking for:
- Phone and email support of Jane users–solving problems and really understanding the why, not just answering questions
- Troubleshoot and investigate a variety of customer questions related to day-to-day clinic operations
- Ensure customer retention and satisfaction - contribute to Jane’s reputation and effectively build strong relationships across the Jane community
- Guide our customers in achieving their goals - ensure our customer community is realizing full value from Jane
- Perform high energy and fun demonstrations of our software and help determine if Jane is a great fit for the customer
- Assist new customers to get up and running with Jane successfully
- Attend in-person events and conferences (be willing to speak at them too)
- Create UK based content and help guides to support customer education & help build our community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and tech-savvy
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction
- Reliable, self-motivated, and excited by fast-paced work
- Problem solver
- Positive and team-oriented
- Someone that’s comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Experience in customer success or Allied Health Clinics
This is a contract role with a highly competitive salary. Successful candidates will become part of the Jane Stock Options Plan which could result in owning a small part of the company along with the rest of us. We believe that our team members should share in our success.
If you want to get started, prepare the following application: A cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit at Jane - tell us why we’d be making a mistake if we don’t hire you, along with your resume :)
We’re excited to meet you.